My name is Christopher and I am a year 6 my favorite sport is soccer.
Chapter Challenge week 7
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Anonymous
-
I did this Digital Digital by myself and it didn't take that long to finish it took me to Thursday to finish it I think I did a supernova on my steamboat.
The most interesting/fun thing we have done during class time this week is play because I can hang out with my friends and play with them and it will be so much fun. We started our art this week and I have chosen to do art with Mrs Heaven and Mrs Loft. Our art is going to be a face of my self because I was away and I got put in this art group but I like what I am doing even when I didn’t pick this art group but right now I am just doing the layout for now. We created our WhetÅ« stars on Thursday and they look awesome I did it with my mum and we brought our own little stars for our star and my mum helped out with the star as well. Next week we have our school swimming sports. I am feeling excited about swimming sports because we can earn house points for our house team.
I think the story is interesting it is a good story to read the best bit I like about the story is that at the end when the girl goes to the pond and uses the magic finger on the family that is hunting the ducks. my slide you will find that I have done some
Whetu Fun Day Last Thursday we had a Whetu Fun Day as our camp was postponed. Our teachers planned a fun day for us instead! We participated in a Whetu Amazing Race, a range of different fun rotations, a BBQ lunch and play on the council playground then we finished the day with an Easter Egg hunt and an ice block. My favourite part of the Amazing Race was going around Ngatea to find the eggs my hardest part was at the day care it took a couple of minutes to find the egg. My best part was doing the puzzle at the hockey turf we were trying to get it to look dental to a cube my group was good at it we did it in one minute it was pretty fast my past groups there, the people I was working with in my group was Eli, Max, Regan, George, Dylan, Lachlan and me. The rotation I enjoyed the most was the Mosaics because you could choose the colour you wont and use that to got on your on the one that you must choose the choose's were an egg or and bunny I choose the bunny. My secon...
Super awesome google drawing of a steamboat Christopher. A definite Supernova. Well done.
ReplyDelete