Week 4 Term 1 2021

 The most interesting/fun thing we have done during class time this week is play because I can hang out with my friends and play with them and it will be so much fun.


We started our art this week and I have chosen to do art with Mrs Heaven and Mrs Loft.  Our art is going to be a face of my self because I was away and I got put in this art group but I like what I am doing even when I didn’t pick this art group but right now I am just doing the layout for now.


We created our Whetū stars on Thursday and they look awesome I did it with my mum and we brought our own little stars for our star and my mum helped out with the star as well.


Next week we have our school swimming sports. I am feeling excited about swimming sports because we can earn house points for our house team.


Comments

  1. I like the way you wright you words. Kai Pai Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kai pai Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great that your mum was able to come in to help you with your Whetū star. The stickers you added were such an awesome idea. Good luck for swimming sports!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Term 3 Worckshop reflection

Christopher's Chatper challenge

Week 5 Term 1 2021 template