My name is Christopher and I am a year 6 my favorite sport is soccer.
Read and Predict
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Anonymous
-
This is me predicting what is going to happen next time in my book so far my first prediction was correct I think this prediction will be correct too but let's find out.
I think the story is interesting it is a good story to read the best bit I like about the story is that at the end when the girl goes to the pond and uses the magic finger on the family that is hunting the ducks. my slide you will find that I have done some
Today I worked with Danny and Kian. Things worked OK we tried to make the tallest tower made out of newspaper, tape and scissors but it collapsed when we tried to make it tall, so we only got the base and the legs. It was the shortest tower, that I made but it was OK that was in the hole class from Whetu, and I did not improved sadly. But we did try and try but we tried really hard but in the end, we build a very short tower and this was a fun challenge to do to! I really enjoined it!
The most interesting/fun thing we have done during class time this week is play because I can hang out with my friends and play with them and it will be so much fun. We started our art this week and I have chosen to do art with Mrs Heaven and Mrs Loft. Our art is going to be a face of my self because I was away and I got put in this art group but I like what I am doing even when I didn’t pick this art group but right now I am just doing the layout for now. We created our WhetÅ« stars on Thursday and they look awesome I did it with my mum and we brought our own little stars for our star and my mum helped out with the star as well. Next week we have our school swimming sports. I am feeling excited about swimming sports because we can earn house points for our house team.
Comments
Post a Comment