Week 3 Term 1 2021 template

 Week 3, Term 1, 2021



Someone who has helped me with my learning this year is Regan for helping me when I was stuck.


The most interesting/fun thing we have done during class time is swimming because it is so much fun.


The most fun thing that I have done at play or lunchtime this year is playing with my friends because they included people and it becomes so much fun.


One word that describes learning in Whetu is stars because it means stars.


Something I am looking forward to is more Whetu challenges because they are so much fun to do.

Comments

  1. It sounds like your lunchtimes are a lot of fun. Great work with your swimming this year, swimming sports isn't far away now. Maybe you have some ideas of things we could do for Whetū Challenges. Keep up the great mahi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Term 3 Worckshop reflection

Christopher's Chatper challenge

Week 5 Term 1 2021 template