NumBots & TTRockstars Blog Post

 Term 2, Week 1 2021


During Term 1 we have been practising our addition and subtraction knowledge through the online programme called NumBots.  At the start it was super easy but progressively got more challenging.


I am now on  Plantinum  level of NumBots.  

I enjoy NumBots because it is fun if you get up to high levels because it tests you high timetables.

What I find challenging is Plantinum because they have answer's in the hundred's and it is fun to get challenged.


This week we have started TTRockstars.  This is an online programme which helps us to learn our timetables.


I think that TTRockstars will be helpful for me buecause it helps me with maths if I didint know the answer now I know.





Comments

  1. kia piaThis is similar to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work Chris keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Term 3 Worckshop reflection

Christopher's Chatper challenge

Week 5 Term 1 2021 template